(2) There is an origin story for everything. And so, to understand the origins of SpyGate, we must first go back a few years.
(66) Now, as a reminder, there is no investigation open into Trump’s campaign at this point – that would open on July 31 as Crossfire Hurricane – however, intelligence is being passed around about his associates from across the world.
Obama wanted everybody on it.
(117) And not only that, but oddly enough, the Secret Situation Room Squad never thought about inviting their good friend Admiral Mike Rogers of the NSA to the team, instead leaving him out in the cold. Just like the Hannigan-Brennan meeting.
(199) Now it’s game on: they’ve got a lot of loose strings and Trump is now preparing his transition team, and they expect a pretty nice transfer of powers, as has been the tradition for many, many years.
(231) Now it’s January 2017, and Inauguration Day is right around the corner.